Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Six Degrees of Brad Pitt

Ok, so Kevin Bacon is so 80s already, right? So, while I was recovering from the night/morning this afternoon as I lay in bed, don't ask me why but as a way to get to sleep I started playing with myself ... mind out of the gutters u nasty whores! ... I mean playing Six Degrees of Brad Pitt with myself. It was so much fun that I played with some friends and family today, too and guess what? NO ONE has been able to stump me yet! I can't even come up with someone that I can't connect to the sultry Mr. Jolie ... erhmmm, I mean Mr. Pitt. So, here it is 4 U ...

A CHALLENGE!!!

Name any living motion picture actor/actress and I can connect them within 6 degrees or less (and by degrees I mean movies) with Brad Pitt.

I double dare you to prove me wrong!

"Come on, bitch!" - Aaron Carl, Switch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home